Wonder Thera Putty is primarily used in physiotherapy to strengthen the fingers, hands, and wrists. Moreover, wonder putty enhances functional hand range of motion, improves fine motor abilities, reduces tension, and increases blood flow for healing. It comes in various hues corresponding to different resistance levels (typically extra soft, soft, medium, and firm). Generally speaking, you will begin with a color of lesser strength and advance progressively as your palm strength increases.
What's the Composition of Wonder Putty?
The majority of wonder thera putty is comprised of odorless, non-toxic silicone. Because of this, practically everyone can use it safely. Also, the silicone in this product keeps it from becoming gritty or losing its natural suppleness over time. Always read the label before purchasing if you have skin allergies; though most alternatives are already latex-free, certain exercise putty products still contain latex.
What is the Duration of it?
Exercise putty duration may range from 3 minutes to 15 minutes for sensory regulations & sensory integration movements.
Is There a Smell to Wonder Putty?
Our tactile sensory tools is odorless. Smells come due to adulteration during continuous use.
How Can Wonder Putty Help You?
Our this wonder putty occupational therapy toys helps in severe hand, wrist, or finger injury, such as a fracture or sprain of a joint or a muscle (once healed and cleared by your doctor).
- Helps to recover from weak grip capacity
- Fine motors improvements
- Better writing and griping of the pen.
- Chronic hand pain brought on by prior traumas
- Wrist or hand arthritis (osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis)
- Any nerve damage, including carpal tunnel syndrome
- After hand or wrist surgery, recovery
- General wrist or hand ache
- Limited range of motion of the wrist or fingers
- Weakness or stiffness in the wrist or fingers
- Decline in agility
- Hand circulatory problems
- Worry or tension
- ADHD; difficulty focusing or the desire to move around continually
Therapeutic Exercises Direction with Wonder Putty
- Rolling a ball (like Gulab Jamun)
- Making a Disc (like Pancake)
- Making a Cylinder (Sausage)
- Soup Bowl
- Finger Spread
- Full Grip
- Fingers Only
- Thumb Press
- Finger Dig
- Finger Scissors
- Thumb Extension
- Wrist Rotation
- Finger Extensions
- Wrist Extension
- Side Pinching
- Finger Press
- Doughnut Stretch
- Mini Doughnut Stretch
- Finger Stretch
- Mini Finger Stretch
- All Finger Stretch
- Make Your Name
- Hide and Seek
Want to know more about these occupational therapy activities for autism and to purchase these occupational therapy toys in India you can check our website. We're sure that SpeechGears will always provides you helpful information / product / services & we're always ready to serve you.