SPEECHGEARS REFUND POLICY
Our Claim: SpeechGears has expertise in designing tools appropriate to children of Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, Learning Disability, Mental Retardation, Slow Learner, Down Syndrome, Intellectual or Developmental Disease, Global Developmental Delay. The highest quality and safe materials are used to make tools. Tools are designed to fit in various protocols SpeechGears underline. SpeechGears Oral Motor Skill (OMS™) is a unique technique to systematically resolve oral motor issues, tactile issues, tongue behavior, aphasia, dysphagia, dysarthria. We have handpicked such materials which give pleasant texture to children. They just love it. If you don’t find it worthy, we would gladly take it back and refund the original price of the products.
SpeechGears Tools are developed for OMS™ (Oral Motor Skill) which has the following Developments and Protocols.
- Phoneme Development
- Mouthing Protocol
- Drooling Protocol
- Teething Protocol
- Audio Protocol
- Stuttering Protocol
- Dysarthria Protocol
- Dysphagia Protocol
To know more about OMS™ and protocols scroll our website or watch how to use the products refer https://www.youtube.com/@speechgearstipsntricks1124/.
SpeechGears tools are not toys. TOYS would be mentioned specifically.
Directions to Use: SpeechGears has developed steps so that parents can use the products for various issues of the child though therapist supervision is recommended. To get the best result child’s involvement with the parent is of utmost importance. Tools should be used to get results. Excessive use of the tools is not always beneficial, sometimes little use gives more results.
Excessive use of hickey, sensory-bite, and oro-tube may deform its shape which gradually regains its original shape. After each session therapist and/or parents should try to reshape the tools and clean the tools properly. After profound deformation, it is advisable to discard the tools and purchase new tools.
SpeechGears tools come with a ‘package protection sticker’. In the following conditions refund is issued.
(1) Unopened and unused products within 60 days of the receipt of the products. The actual cost of the products would be refunded in full. Products to be sent to First Floor, A-77, Sector 65, Noida, U.P., 201301, IN.
Call at customer care number +91 9899097256 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is advisable to click and email the pics of PPS as proof of unuse.
(2) Undelivered product within 5 days of the committed delivery date in normal condition*. The full amount including courier charges would be refunded. The delivery address must have a contact number. Refunds would be done in INR and INR convertible.
* No emergency, natural calamity, riots, pandemic, lockdown, etc. Our right to deny your order or abandon your purchase
We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs:
- The product is not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded.
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable.
- Your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud.
- Your bank transfer payment is not received within 12 calendar days after acceptance of your order.
- We have reason to believe you are under 18.
- There was an error in the price quote.
- e could not deliver to the address provided by you.
- Unsolicited purchase for redevelopment or R&D.
- Unsolicited purchase to damage brand value of SpeechGears.
- An individual can purchase a maximum of 3 quantities of a particular item. To bulk purchase and/or GST purchase, vendor code registration is mandatory. We have different return policies for GST/bulk purchase.