Wonder Putty is hand exercise material to strengthen hand muscles, improve fine motor skills, and decrease stress. Use to practice flexion, extension, press, pinch, and adduction exercises. Children can use it to develop fine motor skills or use it for playtime. Fine motor skills are crucial for daily tasks, like fastening a button. With Wonder Putty, fine motor skills
can be improved by strengthening finger muscles and simulating common daily movements. Wonder Putty is made of premium materials that will not dry out over time.
Each colour may be used independently or as a progressive resistance exercise program.
1. For children age above 3 years
2. Children should be given only under adult supervision
3. Not for mouthing or eating
4. Clean and wipe off the hand perfectly before using the wonder putty. Wet hand adds water to the putty which may degrade the quality of the putty.
5. Don’t dirt the putty, it may affect its property and life as well.
Wonder Putty is used as
1. a progressive resistance programs
2. hand and finger exercise
3. physiotherapy of palm after stroke
4. Fine motor exercise
5. Sensory Integration program (external)